Our family has lived in the Hill Country for years, so we serve the community with the highest standard of quality work and professionalism. Our goal is always to meet your plumbing needs on time, within your budget, and with transparency. Contact us online today. Our local office is always just an email or a phone call away.
Kerrville Licensed Plumber
Are you looking for a Kerrville licensed plumber? If so, look no further than Jilly Plumbing. We are a full-service company providing quality plumbing services in the Kerrville area. We are licensed and insured, and our plumbers are some of the most experienced in the business.
Our company has met all the necessary licensing requirements. We carry the insurance required, meaning you’ve nothing to worry about whenever you hire us for any plumbing job. Due to our expertise and vast hands-on experience, we can cater to all your plumbing needs.
We offer a myriad of plumbing services, including but not limited to the following:
- Residential: We can help with any plumbing needs in your home, from fixing a leaky faucet to replacing a water heater.
- Commercial: We also offer commercial plumbing services, including but not limited to new construction, tenant improvements, and more.
- Emergency: We know that plumbing emergencies can happen at any time, so we offer 24/7 emergency service.
- New construction plumbing: We are your Kerrville licensed plumber for new construction projects. Our crew can help with your plumbing system design and installation.
- Remodeling: If you’re remodeling your home or business, we can help with that too. We can install new fixtures, piping, and more.
- Plumbing repair and maintenance: We offer repair and maintenance services to keep your plumbing system in tip-top shape.
If you need a Kerrville licensed plumber, call Jilly Plumbing today. We’ll be happy to handle all of your plumbing needs.
What It Takes a Kerrville Plumbing Company to Get a License
Perhaps you’re wondering why working with a licensed plumber is a big deal. Maybe you think working with a handyperson can save you money when fixing your plumbing problems.
Plumbing companies have something that makes them a preference for most people and businesses. The business must first register with the Kerrville Board of Plumbing Examiners for a Kerrville plumbing company to get a license. The board oversees all aspects of the plumbing industry in Kerrville, from licensing to inspections.
The Kerrville Board of Plumbing Examiners requires that all plumbing companies have:
- A journeyman or master plumber on staff
- A minimum of $500,000 in liability insurance
- A surety bond of $10,000
- Proof of workers’ compensation insurance (if applicable)
Jilly Plumbing meets all of these requirements and more. We are a licensed and insured Kerrville plumbing company ready to help you with your plumbing needs. You have no reason to worry once you hire us to fix your plumbing problems. We will do an excellent job and save you time and money because we have the necessary knowledge, experience, and tools. Our technicians will deliver better results because they know how your plumbing system works and how to fix its problems.
What’s more, we’re passionate about our plumbing works. We derive joy from putting smiles on our customers’ faces by fixing their residential and commercial plumbing issues. We have earned our sterling reputation for exceeding our customers’ expectations because we love what we do. Be confident that your plumbing project will be in safe hands once you enlist our services.
Reasons to Hire a Licensed Kerrville Plumber
When it comes to plumbing, it’s essential to make sure that the persons you hire do the job right. That’s why hiring a licensed Kerrville plumber is always the best option. Here is why:
- Experience: A licensed Kerrville plumber will have the experience and knowledge necessary to properly handle your plumbing needs, no matter what they may be.
- Training: All licensed Kerrville plumbers must undergo extensive training to earn their license. And this means that they know how to properly and safely handle all aspects of plumbing.
- Licensing: To become a licensed Kerrville plumber, one must pass a written and practical exam. And this ensures that only those who are genuinely qualified get the license.
- Insurance: All licensed Kerrville plumbers must carry insurance, which protects you in case of any accidents or damages during work.
- Code compliance: Kerrville licensed plumbers must follow all local, state, and national codes when performing work. And this ensures that they do the job correctly and safely.
When it comes to your plumbing needs, don’t take chances. Hire a licensed Kerrville plumber from Jilly Plumbing today. We want to professionally cater to your plumbing needs, whether big or small.
Call Us Today!
Maybe you have a plumbing issue in your residential or commercial building. Perhaps, you need an expert to fix the problem quickly to restore normalcy in your property. At Jilly Plumbing, we have licensed plumbers ready to handle your plumbing job efficiently and professionally. What’s more, our rates for all plumbing services are reasonable.
Contact us now to work with the best Kerrville licensed plumber!