The Lone Star Home Show January 22, 2022
Join us as we welcome Crystal from Billy Gene’s Restaurant to share about this favorite river dining location in Kerrville, TX. Then Jill Goulet with, Eating the Good, will share her Buttermilk Buns recipe. Host Denny Goulet will provide tips for recognizing when your toilet needs repairs.
This Week's Highlights
Riverfront Dining 7 days a week
- Billy Gene’s is open for lunch and dinner 7 days weekly.
- Pet friendly, outdoor, riverfront dining available.
- Made from scratch dishes.
- Favorite Dishes: Onion Rings, Chocolate Layer Pie, or Chicken Fried Steak.
- Voted best Chicken Fried Steak since 2007 by Readers Choice.
- Located on the Junction Hwy across from Walmart.
Save money with toilet maintenance
- A small leak can from a single faucet or toilet can waste as much as 10,000 gallons of water a year.
- Two methods for determining if your toilet has a leak:
- Put food coloring in the tank of the toilet. See if the coloring appears in the toilet bowl without flushing the toilet.
- Shine a flashlight on the surface of the water in the toilet bowl. Ripples in the water indicate a constant movement of water from a leak.
- Steps to repair the toilet:
- Turn water off at toilet shut-off valve
- Replace faulty part (flapper, fill valve, etc)
- Turn water back on and inspect for additional leaks
This Week's Guests
Billy Gene’s Restaurant
Open daily form 11 AM – 8:30 PM
1489 Junction Hwy, Kerrville, TX 78028
Eating the Good with Jill Goulet
Need Service from Jilly Plumbing?
Jilly Plumbing is here when you need us. We offer exemplary customer service and top-quality workmanship.
For fast, reliable service call us today at 830-476-2488. Or stop in and say hello. Our office is right here in Kerrville at 1216 Water St.