The LoneStar Home Show January 15, 2022
Join us as we welcome Comfort Boys Service Company to discuss how to maintain your AC unit for optimal efficiency. Then Jill Goulet with, Eating the Good, will share her Orange Trifle Cake.
This Week's Tips in a Nut Shell
AC Unit Basic Maintenance
- Replace filters on a regular basis-monthly to quarterly depending on your AC and heating usage.
- Keep the area around your condenser clear of weeds and other debris and free from dust.
- Wash the condenser fencing using a water hose and an up and down motion with the water.
- Have a float-switch installed on your indoor unit to prevent overflow of the drain pan in the event of a drain clog.
Preventing a leak from turning into a flood
- Make sure all your household member know where the shut-off valve to your home is locate.
- Replace your shut-off valves with quarter-turn valves is they are the old crank-style like water spigots.
- Exercise turn-off valves at your sink, toilets, water heater, and water softener periodically to prevent them from freezing up.
This Week's Guests
Comfort Boys Service Company
29690 Interstate 10 Frontage Rd, Boerne, TX 78006
Need Service from Jilly Plumbing?
Jilly Plumbing is here when you need us. We offer exemplary customer service and top-quality workmanship.
For fast, reliable service call us today at 830-476-2488. Or stop in and say hello. Our office is right here in Kerrville at 1216 Water St.