The Lone Star Home Show February 19, 2022
Join us as we welcome Albert Martinez from Cypress Roofing to discuss how to keep your roof functioning and looking great. Then Jill Goulet with Eating the Good, will share her Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. We’ll wrap up with tips on how to pick a new faucet.
This Week's Highlights
Keep Your Roof Looking Great
- Regular roof maintenance includes reapplying caulk around penetrations and seams and inspecting for wear or deterioration of roofing material.
- Do NOT use Flex Seal or Asphalt cement on your roof. It is difficult to remove and replace with professional sealant, and it can permanently stain the roofing material.
- Best sealant for temporary use: MP1
- Cypress Roofing specializes in Standing Seam Metal Roofing.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof systems have fewer roof penetrations from nails or screws.
Picking out the best faucet for your sink
- Recommended Brands – Moen and Delta.
- Moen and Delta faucets will have replacement parts available for repairs.
- Faucet finish (Chrome, Nickel, etc) is a personal preference. Usually best to match other fixtures in the room.
- # of faucet holes needs to match the sink counter. You can look under the sink to see how many holes are in the counter.
- Measure the spacing (4″ or 8″) from the center of the hot handle post to the center of the cold handle post.
This Week's Guests
1686 Junction Hwy
Kerrville, TX 78028
Need Service from Jilly Plumbing?
Jilly Plumbing is here when you need us. We offer exemplary customer service and top-quality workmanship.
For fast, reliable service call us today at 830-476-2488. Or stop in and say hello. Our office is right here in Kerrville at 1216 Water St.