Reverse Osmosis Systems
Great Tasting Water in San Antonio TX
Have water that tastes like the river turning over? Installing a reverse osmosis system is a best way to get great tasting water at your fingertips. And our licensed plumbers can get your RO system installed in no time. Just give us a call to schedule your service. 830-476-2488
Benefits of a Reverse Osmosis (RO) system
- Better Tasting Drinking water – removes minerals that affect the taste of water
- Better Smelling Water – removes sulfur that gives water a foul odor
- Fresher tasting Coffee, Tea, and other drinks
- Assurance of safe water for your family – an RO filter removes phosphates, lead, arsenic, mercury, fluoride, chloride, cyanide, and ammonia among other compounds
- Reduced Sodium – reverse osmosis removes the sodium added to water through water softening and treatment
- Lead-free water – RO removes lead that is one of the most prevalent contaminants in drinking water and that can cause nerve and brain damage among other problems
- Parasite & Bacteria free water – RO filters remove micro-organisms from the water providing safe, clean drinking water
- Saves money on buying bottled or delivered water
- Reduces the plastic waste from single use water bottles
Licensed plumbers available 24 hours a day
San Antonio, TX residents can rest easy knowing the Jilly Plumbing 24 hour plumbers will be available when they’re needed. We serve both commercial and residential customers.
How we install an RO water filtration system
Installing an RO water filtration system is a fairly simple process.
- The sink or counter needs to have an access cutout for the RO faucet. If the location doesn’t currently have an available cutout, we may need to install a new sink.
- Install new valve on the cold water supply that allows water to supply both the faucet and the RO.
- Install the RO faucet
- Hang the RO filter assembly inside the cabinet at the correct height for proper water flow
- Attach the drain line for the RO system
- Set the tank in place.
- Attach the water lines for the supply and faucet.
- Bleed the lines, check tank pressure and prime the filters
- Final check for water tightness and leaks
Common Reverse Osmosis Repairs and Maintenance
- Filter replacement – filters should be replaced every 6-12 months depending on water usage.
- Repressuring RO tank– the tank can become depressurized when the filters are changed, the valve leaks, or there is another problem with the tank. A depressurized tank won’t produce the correct amount of water.
- Alleviating constant water running to drain – this is caused when the automatic shut off isn’t working
- Replacing O-rings
- Troubleshooting other issues
Plumbing services with a satisfaction guarantee
Here’s Our COMMITMENT to You:
- Free Estimates
- Upfront Pricing
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
- Fast Service
- Exceptional Customer Service
- 5-star Plumbing Service Guarantee
Call Jilly Plumbing for Reverse Osmosis (RO) needs
Whether you’re just getting started on having the benefits of Reverse Osmosis or you have an RO system that needs a repair, our Jilly plumbers are here to serve you. Give our friendly staff a call to schedule your service appointment today.