Whole House Water Filtration Systems
Installed and Serviced in Kerrville & Fredericksburg TX
Whole-house water filtration systems supply your entire home with clean, safe water. The filter removes sediments and minerals that can clog or corrode plumbing. And proper use of installed whole-house water filtration systems can extend the life of your plumbing and appliances. Call our licensed plumbers to get your free quote for whole-house water filter installation. Or call us if your already installed system needs a repair. 830-476-2488
What is a Whole-House Water Filtration System?
A whole house filter system is designed to filter water at the point where the water enters the home. This system removes contaminants from your entire water supply before it enters the home. Depending on the filters that are installed, the system can remove sediment, lead, chlorine, and other chemicals.
Licensed plumbers available 24 hours a day
Kerrville and Fredericksburg, TX residents can rest easy knowing the Jilly Plumbing 24 hour plumbers will be available when they’re needed. We serve both commercial and residential customers.
What are the Benefits of Installing a Whole-House Water Filter?
If you live in Kerrville or Fredericksburg and have water supplied by your municipality, you may wonder: “Are there really benefits to installing a whole-house water filter?” We believe there are.
- Safer, Better Tasting Water — for drinking and cooking
- Healthier Bathing Water – your skin absorbs the chemicals in the water during a bath or shower. Removing chemicals like lead and chlorine give you healthier bathing water.
- Fertilizer and other water pollutants
- Improved water odor – sulfur and other minerals can lead to foul smelling water. Removing these minerals makes water odor more pleasant.
- Soften Hard Water – whole house filter can remove some of the minerals that cause hard water. Note: most water in the Kerrville area need a water softener installed to achieve soft water.
Factors to Consider When installing a Whole-House Water Filter
- Space – Determine the amount of space needed for installing the unit.
- Capacity – The flow rate on a unit can affect the amount of water available in the home at one time.
- Type of filtration – Different filters will remove different contaminants. Multiple concerns may require multiple filter types.
- Maintenance – Filters will need to be replaced at the end of their life in order for the system to work properly.
The Jilly plumbers can help you determine the whole-house filtration system that best fits your home. Call us for more information. 830-476-2488
Plumbing services with a satisfaction guarantee
Here’s Our COMMITMENT to You:
- Free Estimates
- Upfront Pricing
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
- Fast Service
- Exceptional Customer Service
- 5-star Plumbing Service Guarantee
Call Jilly Plumbing for Whole-Home Water Filtration Installation
The Jilly plumbers can help you determine the best whole-house water filter system to meet your needs. Give us a call to schedule your no-obligation service appointment and free quote for a water filter installation. We back our installations with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Jilly Plumbing provides residents in Kerrville and Fredericksburg with whole house water filter installation and repair services.
Jilly Plumbing | 1216 Water ST, Kerrville 78028 | 830-476-2488
Jilly Plumbing uses the most reliable products and supplies in all our plumbing repair and installation services. When you work with our licensed plumbers, you get service and appliances you can count on for years to come. Call us to get more details about available the best whole house water filter system for your home.